Sunday, January 10, 2010

What I Like to Wear

I really like wearing both men's and women's clothes.  For instance...

What's men's and what's women's here?  Most people can't tell.  First off, the white tank top is men's (my friend got me a set for Christmas and I love them).  The green jacket is from Puma and it's a women's jacket.  The purple shoes are also women's, but the Levis skinny jeans are men's.  The white Reebok Pumps...well they're men's too.  The earphones are unisex...I believe.  In reality anyone--man or woman--can wear anything they like.  I don't know why people get so caught up on what looks masculine or feminine or even what section of the store they got it from.  If you like it, buy it.  I went to a house party last night and a girl was wearing a bright red snowsuit with suspenders.  It was pretty hot.

1 comment:

  1. Good observation and seriously, who cares what aisle the clothes come from. Shoot, most of mine come straight from the little kids' section.

    ReplyDelete